Are you looking for some funny things to copy and paste? We’ve got you covered! Whether you’re looking for some funny one-liners, silly phrases, or even just a good laugh, we’ve compiled a list of funny things to copy and paste that will have you laughing in no time.
1. Funny One-Liners
One-liners are always a great way to get a laugh out of someone, and these funny one-liners are no exception. Whether you’re looking for a clever quip or a silly pun, we’ve got you covered.
- “I’m not lazy, I’m just on energy saving mode.”
- “I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not sure.”
- “I don’t work on an egg timer, but I do like to procrastinate.”
- “I think, therefore I’m single.”
- “I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed.”
2. Silly Phrases
If you want to make someone laugh, try using one of these silly phrases. They’re sure to put a smile on anyone’s face.
- “I’m so old, I can remember when ‘all the rage’ was a new pair of shoes.”
- “I’m so bored, I’d watch paint dry if it had a plot.”
- “I’m so hungry, I’d eat a horse if it was cooked properly.”
- “I’m so tired, I think I’ll take a nap…in a few hours.”
- “I’m so lazy, I’d rather push a button than press it.”
3. Good Laughs
Sometimes, all you need is a good laugh. These funny jokes and puns will definitely do the trick.
- “Why did the chicken cross the playground? To get to the other slide.”
- “Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.”
- “Why did the bicycle fall over? Because it was two tired.”
- “Why did the cookie go to the doctor? Because he was feeling crummy.”
- “Why did the melon jump in the lake? He wanted to be a watermelon!”
Whether you’re looking for a witty one-liner, a silly phrase, or just a good laugh, we’ve got you covered. Our list of funny things to copy and paste will have you laughing in no time. So go ahead, try them out and see how many laughs you can get.